Private Walking Tour: Cusco City Sightseeing And San Pedro Market
OverviewVisit the city of Cusco, 'The Capital of the old Incan Empire' on this 4-hour private, walking tour. You will be picked up from your hotel to see the main sights of a city which embraces both the past and the present. Admire the beautiful main square, with its impressing cathedral and Qoricancha 'The temple of the Sun'. Finally, visit San Pedro Market, a colorful local market, where you will be able to observe a variety of fruits, vegetables and potatoes. After your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour 4-hour tour starts either in the morning or in the afternoon (depending of your option selected). You will be picked up from your hotel and meet your guide who will take you on a wonderful tour of the city of Cusco.
First, you will head to the Cusco Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site, located in Plaza de Armas, the main square. There, you will also be able to see and admire various important holy Christian artifacts and artwork derived from the Escuela Cuzquena (Cuzco Art School).
Continue to one of the most respected and worshiped Incan sites, the Temple of the Sun. Called Qoricancha, in Qechua, the Inca's native language, the temple is located on the main Avenida El Sol (Avenue of the Sun). Learn from you guide about its history, how the walls where once covered in gold, and what happened after the Spanish conquest.
Finally, top-off your tour with a visit to Cusco's main market, San Pedro Market. Stroll around with your guide and experience local daily life. Pass by the different stalls where you will see a wide variety of goods including, gifts, crafts, clothes, meats, juices, fruits and vegetables. Your guide will introduce you to the local variety of products and the diversity of ingredients used in the local cuisine. You will also be able to see native fruits, only found in Peru.
After soaking in the history and incredible atmosphere of Cusco, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Cusco City Sightseeing And San Pedro Market
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All site and attraction entrance tickets
- All excursions in private service
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Cusco City Sightseeing And San Pedro Market
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.