Private Walking Tour: Florence And All Its Beauty
OverviewExplore the history and beauty of Florence with your private guide on a 2-hour walking tour. See some of the city's main attractions and personalize the tour to suit your interests, creating the most memorable trip to Florence.
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide in the Piazza della Repubblica in central Florence. This square was once the ancient Roman forum.
Visit thepopular Loggia del Porcellino and the Ponte Vecchio, with its famous goldsmith workshops. Followthe route of the Vasari Corridorto reach thePiazza della Signoria. This square was the political and social center of life in the Florentine Republic, andmaintains its reputation as the political hub of the city. There, you will appreciate the statue of Cosimo on horseback, the Neptune fountain, the replica of the David statue by Michaelangelo, and the bronze statue of Perseus and Medusa.
Venture into what's known as Dante's quarter toarrive at the impressive cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.The cathedral complex, located in Piazza del Duomo, includes the Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile. These three buildings are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site covering the historic center of Florence.
Il Duomo is one of Italy's largest churches. It was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style with the design of Arnolfo di Cambio and completed structurally in 1436 with the dome engineered by Filippo Brunelleschi. It'sfaced with poly-chrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink bordered by white and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival faade by Emilio De Fabris.
The tour concludesin San Lorenzo Square after a brief visit to Palazzo Medici Riccardi, the Basilica of San Lorenzo, and the famous Central Market.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Florence And All Its Beauty
- City map
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Florence And All Its Beauty
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour