Private Walking Tour: Hidden Jewels Of PragueWrite a Review
Discover the hidden jewels of Prague. Walk with a local guide who knows the city and knows what is important, unique, and interesting to see off the main touristic routes yet still in the city center.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Your professional, local guide who knows the city very well will pick you up at your hotel. Together you will be discovering the hidden jewels in the city center. Most of the visitors go to the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, and the Prague Castle – these sites will be omitted as in the Old and New Town are other, even more important architectural, historical, and cultural jewels found. Pass by the Ungelt, Jerusalem Synagogue, Fanta´s Art Nouveau café at the Main train station, State Opera House, Wenceslas Square, Franciscan garden, or the Gothic church of Our Lady of the Show, and others.
Pass through the one thousand year history of Prague. Learn about the development of the city of Prague and also about the architectural Art Nouveau style which was very popular in the New Town about hundred years ago.
Your local guide will set the explanation of a building´s importance into a greater historical context so you will fully understand. He or she will also share personal stories to bring the culture closer.
If you are not staying in the city center, you will use public transportation or taxi (at your own expense) to get to the city center together.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Hidden Jewels Of Prague
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Hidden Jewels Of Prague
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.