Private Walking Tour In Antequera By Tours In Malaga
OverviewPrivate walking tour in Antequera. Discover this magnificent and historical city with lots of religious monuments. Visit the citadel, the Roman baths, the collegiate and the main square. Considered the heart of Andalusia, Antequera was the borderline between Christian & Muslim territories in the middle age.
Know More about this tourAntequera was the 9th most important city in Spain during the contemporary age and also the borderline between Christian & Muslim territories in the middle age. Discover this magnificent and historical city with lots of religious monuments. Pass by the citadel, the Roman baths & the collegiate.
Meet your local guide at the giant's arch at "Escribanos" square and start listening histories about Antequera from the hand of your local guide. Discover itsimportance in the middle age and in the contemporary age. Visit one of its main squares in where you will be able to see the Roman baths, the Collegiate and the Alcazaba.
On the way to the town, you will have the oportunity to visit an awesome church with barroque decoration.
The tour ends at the main square of the town, after having listened about the significance of the sculpture located in the middle of the square and also about its main buildings.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour In Antequera By Tours In Malaga
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour In Antequera By Tours In Malaga
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train
- Marbella and Banus Day Coach from Costa del Sol