Private Walking Tour In Madrid
OverviewPrivate guide expert in history. English and Spanish. Discover the most representative places of old Madrid. Get to know Madrid in a personalized way. Learn more about our history and culture.
Know More about this tourGet to know Madrid in a personalized way, at their own pace, without stress, walking and learning many things about the city without having the feeling of being in a large group with visiting 3 or 4 places in a hurry.
Our stroll starts at 10.00 AM, at "The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree" (Puerta del Sol).
Pass by iconic Madrid landmarks like the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, The Literary Neighborhood where the writers of the Golden Age lived, La Latina Neighborhood, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), Almudena Cathedral ,Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente The Austrians Neighborhood, San Gines church etc.
During the tour you will learn more about the history of each neighborhood in a more personalized way, where you can go at your own pace, asking what you want.
You will be guided by a local expert in history so at the end of the tour you will know more about the history of my city and my country.
Also at the end of our tour if you wish we will inform you about restaurants or bars to go to eat.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour In Madrid
- Private local guide expert in history
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour In Madrid
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothes, and desire to have a great time.
Sun protection, hat, sunglasses (Summer).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry