Private Walking Tour In Marbella - Malaga
OverviewUncoverMarbella's storied history and its unique charm during thiprivate tour of the heart of the Costa del Sol. Discover the remains of the Moorish castle and other important Castilian buildings, that were built inthe Modern Age. Learn aboutour historyby the hand of an insider. Stop by landmarks like the Orange Square, the Incarnation Church with itshermitages and chapels,statues of the surrealistic painter Dali, the promenade, and Alameda park. Receive undivided attention from your local guide as you learn aboutwhat life was and is like in this seaside Spanish town.
Know More about this tourMeet your personal guide by the fountain in Alameda Park to begin this tour.
After visiting Alameda park, let's admire the permanent sculptures made by Dalialong Mar Avenue. Stroll along the beachfront promenade with your guide, getting insider's tips about how to maximize your time in Andalusia.
Spend about 90 minutes exploring Marbella's Old Town, including the Orange Square, the Incarnation Church with itshermitages and chapels, Moorish ruins, and historic houses that date back to the 16th century.
Hear about the Spanish seaside town's storied history from your accredited guide and discover why Marbella is considered as a very exclusive destination.
The tour concludes after 1.5 hours touring.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour In Marbella
- Professional guide
- private tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour In Marbella
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Email address is required at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train
- Marbella and Banus Day Coach from Costa del Sol