You will be visiting following places:
- Okura Garden Hotel: The former French club, the lobby in eastern part shows the best case for French classical style in interior design.
- Lanxin Theatre: The first western style theatre in Shanghai.
- Cathay Mansion: Formerly owned by famous Sassoon's family, known for hosting distinguished guests worldly wide since 1950's as well as its typical Art Deco style.
- King Albert Apartment: Another name popularly known as Royal Garden, built by French Catholic church for expatriates living in Shanghai. Walking through this living community, which is now hidden between two busy narrow streets, one may take a close look to the French Concession.
- The former residence of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen: A museum of China's revolutionary history.
- St. Nicholas Church: An Orthodox church built by Russian expatriates in 1920s, small but delicate.
- Fuxing Park: The only one French style garden in the country, which experienced a lot of changes during the past 100 years. Now stays popular both for senior's exercises in the morning and party animals' gathering in the evening for its club and KTV partyworld.