Private Walking Tour Murat District And Historical BariWrite a Review
OverviewExperience amazingBari on a 3-hour guided walking tour, and discover the best places for eating and shopping. Your experienced and official Bariguide will lead you straight into the center of Bari. Take an amazing walk along the medieval walls of the Aragonese Castle overlooking the Adriatic Sea.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDiscover picturesque old Bari quarter and historic attractions crowded into a maze of narrow streets. This tour is a perfect blend of the best sights that Bari has to offer.
This awesome town is famous for the relics of St. Nicholas, a beloved saint both by the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church. He is the figure who inspired the myth of Santa Klaus.
During this tour you will admire the Basilica of St. Nicholas and the beautiful Cathedral of St. Sabino, the greatest examples of unique Apulian Romanesque architecture. You will also visit St. Sabino crypt, which is built in a pure Baroque style. Then you will also be able to visit the famous Norman-Swabian Castle (from outside) This imposing fortress of the twelfth century, was built by Roger the Norman and after its partial destruction was rebuilt by Frederick II of Swabia. This building is among Bari's symbols and it strategically overlooks the sea from a stunning point of view.
You will finish this tour at Piazza Mercantile´s column of justice, a white marble column with a stone lion, to which they used to tie insolvent debtors. Before the tour ends, ask your guide tips for your free time to visit shops and buy local products, or where you can enjoy the tasty local cuisine and mouth watering specialities like orecchiette (home made fresh pasta) or the tasty rice with potatoes and mussels.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Murat District And Historical Bari
- Professional guide for 3-hour walking tour
- Private tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Murat District And Historical Bari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admissions to attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bari - Saline Di Margherita Di Savoia - Gargano Peninsula
- Bari - Alberobello (Unesco World Heritage) - Polignano A Mare
- Bari - The Capital Of Puglia
- Matera (Unesco World Heritage) - Bari
- Gargano Peninsula
- Trani - Castel Del Monte Unesco World Heritage - Bari
- A Gourmet Tour In Valle D'Itria
- Alberobello 4 Hours Shore Excursion
- Matera (Unesco World Heritage) - Castel Del Monte (Unesco World Heritage)
- Egnazia, Polignano A Mare And Monopoli