Private Walking Tour Of Basel's Old Town
- 3 hours to explore the town and have a relaxing chat in a local café
Know More about this tour
Join me for a walk around Basel's medieval city center and see sights such as the famous town hall and the cathedral and our tiny narrow alleys. As an optional extra we could use of one of the unique ferries that cross the river here in Basel.
Towards the end we can stop and have a cup of tea and a cake at a café and talk a little more about medieval life or what is happening these days here in Basel and everything between.
Of course I can give you ideas about things you could do with you time in Basel when you are not with me so you have an idea what else there is to explore.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Basel's Old Town
- Licenced guide. If you are staying in a hotel in Basel you will have valid tram tickets to get around.
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Basel's Old Town
- Tram tickets
- Your consumption in the optional Café visit at the end of the tour
- Tickets for the optional ferry ride
- Tickets to climb the towers of the Cathedral if you want to climb around 250 steps for a spectacular view!
- Estimated Local Cash Needed:
15 Swiss Francs (CHF) or Euro (€) - In Basel you can pay with Euro or Swiss Francs. However if you do pay with Euro they will give you change back in Swiss Francs.
For a little snack and a beverage and a possible ferry ride you might want to bring 15,- CHF/€ per person.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.