Overview4.5 hour walking tour in Cadiz for small group of people. You will have an overview of the history of Cadiz and you will be able to see great monuments of the city and skip-the-line entrance to the beautiful Tavira Tower that has the best view in town!
Know More about this tourAt the designated time, get picked up from your centrally located Cdiz hotel, or meet your guide in the city center.
On foot, head first for the neighborhood of El Populo to explore its ancient buildings and winding alleyways. See the baroque-style Cdiz Cathedral and the ruins of the Roman Theater, one of the biggest of its kind in the Roman Empire, likely built in the 1st century B.C. Listen as your guide explains the significance of the palatial Admiral's House, constructed in 1690, and see some of the freshest seafood in Spain at the fish market.
Move on to the district of La Via and admire two of Cdiz' most picturesque attractions, La Caleta Beach and Genoves Park. Admire the Gran Teatro Falla (Falla Theater) and ascend to the top of the 18th-century Torre Tavira (Tavira Tower), the highest and best viewing point in Cdiz.
Along the way, stop for some typical tapas and wine tasting. Your tour finishes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Cadiz Including Tavira Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Multilingual guide
- Tasting of typical local tapas and wine
- Entry into Tavira Tower
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Cadiz Including Tavira Tower
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide
Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
For bigger groups (6+ people) the extra price is 21€ p.p. (for the tour)
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cadiz To Seville Shore Excursion
- Jerez And Cadiz Day Trip From Seville
- Jerez City Walking Tour
- Andalusian Tapas Tour In Jerez
- Jerez Tapas Walking Tour
- Cadiz Walking Tour
- Jerez Historic Guided Tour With Winery Visit And Tasting
- Flamenco Tablao Show In Cadiz
- Jerez Flamenco Day Trip From Cádiz
- Horse Riding Tour Of Grazalema Natural Park In Cadiz