Private Walking Tour Of Central Park - New York CityWrite a Review
Come along as you walk through the world's most famous park. Created in the 19th Century as an "Urban Oasis" in the middle of the nation's largest city, Central Park is still one of the city's most visited attractions and called "the most photographed place in the world."
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourWe'llÂ walk past famous sights on the park's fringes, such as Columbus Cirle, "The Ghostbusters Building" and The Dakota Apartments (John Lennon's home) as well as those in the park, including but not limited to Strawberry Fields, The Imagine Mosaic, Belvedere Castle, The Ramble, Bethesda Fountain, The Mall and much, much more.
Photo opportunities will abound and you'll see places you'll recognize from blockbuster movies or walk through wooded areas that will make you feel as if you've left the city and been transported to the Catskill Mountains.
Sights will include but not be limited to:
- Columbus Circle
- The USS Maine Memorial
- Billionaire's Row
- The Ghostbuster's Building
- The Dakata Apartments (John Lennon's home)
- The Imagine Mosaic
- Belvedere Castle
- The Ramble
- The Lake
- Cleopatra's Needle
- Alice in Wonderland
- Bethesda Fountain
- The Mall
- Wollman's Rink
- Central Park Zoo
- The Plaza Hotel
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Central Park
- Private tour guide
- Your guide also has a hotspot installed on their mobile device so guests have access to free Wi-Fi
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Central Park
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please specify preferred meeting location in the Special Requirements box at checkout.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.