Private Walking Tour Of CordobaWrite a Review
From USD 118.86
OverviewEnjoy this completely private 2-hour walking tour of Cordoba and admire its most important monuments and sights. Take this opportunity to get to know Cordoba on this experience with a knowledgeable tour guide. Personalize your own experience and choose to visit sites like the Great Mosque of Cordoba, Roman bridge, Roman temple and much more.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEnjoy this 2-hour private tour with your guide and get to know Cordobas most emblematic sights. You will meet at a central meeting point in Cordoba, the second largest Old town in Europe and the largest urban area in the world declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
With this private tour, you are able to have a customizable itinerary. An example of some of the most important sights you can see include the Great Mosque of Cordoba, Roman Bridge, Roman Temple, Mausoleum, Jewish quarter, Mills of the Gualdaquivir and the Roman Walls.
Enjoy one of the most beautiful mosques in Spain, the Great Mosque of Cordoba. It is a current Cathedral and a must see once you visit Cordoba. Take impressive pictures as you admire the great architecture and sights of Cordobas most important and well-known monuments.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Entrance fee to Cathedral (Mezquita of Cordoba)
- Entrance fee to Synagogue
- If 3 hours and 15 minutes option selected: entrance fee to the Alcazar as well is included
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Cordoba
- Other entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cordoba Private Tour
- City Sightseeing Cordoba 2 Days
- Cordoba City Tour From Seville
- Classic Cordoba: Mosque, Synagogue And Jewish Quarter 2-Hour Guided Tour
- Arabian Baths Experience At Cordoba’s Hammam Al Ándalus
- Great Mosque Cathedral Of Cordoba History Tour
- Private Transfer In Cordoba From Airport Or Train Station
- Monumental Cordoba: Guided 3-Hour Walking Tour
- Flamenco Show At Santa Maria Arabian Baths In Cordoba