Private Walking Tour Of DelftWrite a Review
Known for its Delft Blue Pottery, the beautiful and quaint city of Delft in the Netherlands is a must visit for anyone on a Dutch escapade. On this private and guided walking tour of the city, you will be exploring its magnificence and beauty at your own pace as the expert gives you insights into its history and culture.
- Royal Delft Blue Pottery, Hans Vermeer and some Royal Dutch History all in one town!
- Explore this delightful town on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Delft, the town of Hans Vermeer, Royal Delft Blue pottery and the place where the Dutch Royal family have their crypt in the New Church. Come with me to explore this delightful town on a walking tour and see it's history come to life.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Delft
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Delft
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 30 Euro - per person This should cover personal expenses such as snacks, light lunch etc.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.