Private Walking Tour Of Dubrovnik Old Town
OverviewDubrovnik (lat. Ragusium) is a city in south of Croatia, administrative center of Dubrovnik-Neretva County and one of the most historic Croatian tourist destinations. In 1979. the city of Dubrovnik joined the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.The prosperity of the city of Dubrovnik has always been based on maritime trade. In the Middle Ages the Republic of Dubrovnik as the only city-state on the eastern coast of the Adriatic, was the biggest rival of Venetian Republic. With its wealth and skilled diplomacy, the city achieved a remarkable level of development, particularly during the 15th and 16th centuries. Dubrovnik was one of the centers of Croatian language and literature, home to many notable Croatian poets, playwrights, painters, mathematicians, physicists and other scholars.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDuring the walking tour of the Old Town, an experienced local guide will introduce you all interesting facts from the rich history of Dubrovnik and the Dubrovnik Republic. You'll walk through Stradun, the most famous and largest street of the Old Town and pass the Onofrio Fountain and Orlando's Column. Walking through the narrow streets will take you back into the past and you will become familiar with the way of life of residents of Dubrovnik Republic. During the tour you will see the old harbor, the Rector's Palace, the Cathedral, Sponza Palace and the Church of St. Blaise. Walking through the Old Town surrounded by magnificent walls will complete your experience of the "Pearl of the Adriatic"
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Dubrovnik Old Town
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Dubrovnik Old Town
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.