Private Walking Tour Of Gdansk Old TownWrite a Review
OverviewVenture into Gdansk on this private 2-hour walking tour to admire the Gothic, Renaissance and Mannerist architecture of Gdansk within this compact Old Town. Experience the unique character, history, and atmosphere of one of Poland and Europeâs most beautiful city centers. Stroll along the Royal Way to Long Market and the Town Hall. This tour includes a professional guide and an introduction to the monuments.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourVenture into Gdansk at 10am to see a unique blend of Gothic, Renaissance, and Mannerist architecture lining some of the most beautiful streets and squares in Europe. For those with limited time to explore, a professional guide will introduce you to an interesting assortment of monuments, telling fascinating stories along the way.
Start at the Golden Gate, once part of the old cityâs fortifications. Continue to the Torture Chamber, where executions were carried out until the middle of the 19th century. Go to the 16th-century Upland Gate, located at the main entry point of the Old Town, where the king of Poland would arrive in the city from Warsaw.
Continue along the Royal Way to Long Market and the Town Hall. The focal point of Long Market is the Neptune Fountain of the sea god. Walk down to the banks of the MotÅawa River before visiting The Crane, revealing the cityâs golden age of trade. Pass St. Mary's Church, thought to be the largest brick church in the world, to end at the imposing Great Armoury, one of the finest examples of Renaissance architecture in the city.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Gdansk Old Town
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Gdansk Old Town
- Entrance fees ( 1 $)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.