Private Walking Tour Of Kremlin Including Armory And Diamond Fund - Moscow
OverviewA visit to Moscow will not be complete without a full tour of the Moscow Kremlin. Visit the Kremlin Cathedrals, Armory Chamber and Diamond Fund and explore the rich history of Imperial Russia. Discover all the major sights of the Kremlin and see a stunning collection of weapons, jewels, Faberge eggs, imperial carriages, royal crowns and much more.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your personal guide will pick you up at your place of stay and provide a brief history of Russia as you enter the Kremlin and go by the Soviet-era State Kremlin Palace. Continue to Cathedral square passing marvels of truly Russian magnitude Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell.
The Cathedral Square is considered by many to be the cradle of the Russian empire. Visit the Assumption Cathedral where czars coronations took place and see the ancient frescoes in Annunciation Cathedral.
Head to the Armory Chamber - one of Moscows oldest museums. Admire the exquisite carriages of Elizabeth I and Catherine the Great, the swords of the liberators of Moscow - Minin and Pozharsky and the legendary Monomakh Cap (hat). Marvel at artifacts of royal regalia including the ivory throne of Ivan the Terrible and renowned Faberge Eggs.
Proceed to the Diamond Fund* - a unique collection of jewelry and natural gems of the Russian Imperial Treasury. See the most notable parts of the collection including the Imperial Crown of Russia used in the coronation of Russian Czars, Orlov and Shah diamonds and other royal insignia.
*Please note that during the time of the World Cup (June 10 - July 17) this tour does NOT include the visit to the Diamond Fund
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Kremlin Including Armory And Diamond Fund
- All Entrance fees
- Tickets to the Kremlin, Armory Chamber and Diamond Fund
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Kremlin Including Armory And Diamond Fund
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to Diamond Fund rules all foreign language tours are conducted with audio guides
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Moscow city tour onboard a classic soviet van
- Pub-crawl Moscow onboard a classic Soviet van!
- Moscow Private Night Tour
- Half Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- Full Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- VIP Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra All Inclusive Private Day Trip
- Discover Russian Orthodox Monasteries of Moscow
- Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra Private Day Trip from Moscow