This private walking tour is comprised of two locations, the Lodi Garden and the Safdarjung Tomb.Â The Lodi Garden is a 90-acre landscape dotted with artifacts of historical significance makes this a favorite of the morning walkers of Delhi. It is a brilliant place for photography and people watching from all walks of life. The Safdarjung Tomb is a huge complex. You can see a first-hand look at the main tomb of Safdarjung and his wife. The interesting play of geometrical shapes in the architecture in the inner chambers surrounding the tombs is something really worth noticing.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 3:30pm at Lodi Garden to begin your tour.
Your walk covers an area of almost 90 acres in the heart of Delhi, the Lodi Garden. A vast green landscape dotted with artifacts of historical significance makes this a favorite of the morning walkers of Delhi. Brilliant Place for photography. One can observe people from different walks of life doing various activities such as yoga classes, taekwondo, judo & karate classes, gymnastics students, morning walkers, children playing football & cricket, college kids out to celebrate picnics, dance & music enthusiast, nature walkers. We will walk towards the Safdarjung Tomb after the Ravishing walk of Lodhi Garden at 4:40pm.
We will take you through the alleys and gardens of Safdarjung Tomb at 4:55pm. You can take a first-hand look at the main tomb of Safdarjung and his wife. The interesting play of geometrical shapes in the architecture of the inner chambers surrounding the tombs is something really worth noticing. Made from sandstone and marble, it is a rare visual gem to visit while in Delhi. It is here that the tour will end at 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Lodi Garden And Safdarjung Tomb
- Bottled water
- Professional private guide
- Snacks and beverages
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Lodi Garden And Safdarjung Tomb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Monument fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.