Private Walking Tour Of London’s Undiscovered East End
OverviewExplore the best of East London, discovering its unbelievablepast and seeing a side of the city you never knew existed. This a private tour with a guide just for your and your party.
Know More about this tour
Meet at Liverpool Street station (flexible start time) to explore the undiscovered East End of London around Whitechapel and Brick Lane for a fascinating look at a part of London usually undiscovered by most visitors.
During your 3-hour walking tour, you will enjoy get a look at the real London. Start off among the gleaming skyscrapers of the financial district and see how just a few streets away, a completely different community exists.Journey back to the time of the Huguenots moving to London and see some of the most quaint and quiet streets in the city - a complete contrast to the bustling metropolis next door. Hear stories of how the new immigrants to the area established one of the largest textile-production industries in the world.
Brick Lane, also known as Banglatown, is a joy to explore and filled the finest curry houses in the city. The ever-changing area is filled with people of all faiths and creeds.
Plus, hearhow WW2 and The Blitz affected East London in unbelievable ways.
Stand-out churches, beautiful alleyways, incredible street art and hidden gardens are just some more highlights you will see on this.
However, London wouldnt be complete without its gruesome history. Hear about Jack the Ripper, the famous serial killer, who used to prowl these streets, as well as the Kray twins, notorious gangsters.
End the tour at Spitalfields Market, a great location for lunch or a snack or at Liverpool Street Station so you may continue to your next destination.
Venture away from the standard tourist locations and discover a city unlike any other.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of London’s Undiscovered East End
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of London’s Undiscovered East End
- Food and drinks
- Transport (not necessary, this a walking tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately 2.5 to 3 miles). Please wear comfortable shoes.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour