Private Walking Tour Of Mont-St-Michel And Surroundings - Bayeux
OverviewOn this 3-hour walking tour, soak up the beauty of Mont-St-Michel in a traditional and authentic way with a guide who shares with you the history of this iconic monument and shows you interesting places around the village. You will also explore the areas around the rock island, plus receive insider tips about the area if you plan on spending more days either in Normandy or in Brittany.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Mont-St-Michel to begin your private walking tour. Enter the village, and go exploring through its tiny historical streets for about 90 minutes. You'll hear about the history of Mont-St-Michel and its attractions like La Mre Poulard restaurant, plus learn from your guide about the village's surroundings in greater Normandy and Brittany.
Afterward, take in the Bay of the Mont-St-Michel for about 30 minutes, and explore quiet places where you can enjoy a moment away from the crowds. Perhaps enjoy a picnic made of fresh local products, and/or visit the abbey at the top of the village (food and entrance fees are at your own expense).
An experienced photographer, your guide gladly takes pictures of you on the tour and will send them to you afterward by email.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Mont-St-Michel And Surroundings
- Private photographer guide
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Mont-St-Michel And Surroundings
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Abbey)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fee (11, payable at the time of tour check-in)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.