Private Walking Tour Of Nara With A Photographer
OverviewThetour begins at the incredible Todaiji Temple where youwill see the worlds largest Buddha statue at approximately 50 feet. You will then head to the famous Nara Park nearby where thousands of very friendly deer interact with visitors. Then youwill head to the Wakamiya Shrine and finally end the tour at the National Treasure Museum at Kofukuji. On this private tour, you will also have photos taken of you while being guided.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
This half-day tour will start at the famous Todaiji Temple, which houses the world's largest bronze Buddha statue. Then head to the Tahouzan Jippoji before going to the Wakamiya Shrine.Your tour will end at theNational Treasure Museum at Kofukuji.
This tour includes a photography service from a professional photographer with 10 years of experience in the industry.Your experienced guides/photographers will guide you around the sights and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed. This service is for any group of people from friends, individuals, couples and families, as well as for engagement photos/ceremonies.
Your Native English-speaking and/or Arabic-speaking photographers/guides will preserve your unforgettable memories. At the endof your tour, unedited JPEG photo data on an SD Card will be handed to you. This way, you'll be able to document your exciting trip than with beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Nara With A Photographer
- Professional private photographer/guide
- Native English-speaking or Arabic-speaking guide
- Free Wifi
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Nara With A Photographer
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Maximum of 6 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.