Private Walking Tour Of Riga Old Town
OverviewThe ideal option for private tours in the Old Town. Explore Old Riga with a professional local tour guide, who will tell you the real stories and legends about this historic part of Riga. On this tour we will show you the House of Blackheads, St. George church, the little and the big guild, Cats house, the powder tower and a lot more. If you have any special requirements to see some objects that are not included in the list you are more than welcome to ask the guide on the day to show and tell you about it.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe most enchanting part of Riga is the Old Town. The buildings and the history surrounding them creates a fascinating and whimsical picture of Rigas past. This area also offers all of the amenities that you could possibly need: bars, night-clubs, restaurants, hotels, museums and most importantly, a great atmosphere.
Our professional and certified tour guides will walk you through Riga.
Old town of Riga is a beautiful place, and we would like to tell you a little bit more about it on our famous Riga old town walking tour through:
- Town Hall Square
- Blackhead house
- St. Peter's Church
- Dome Square
- 15-18 century complex of dwelling houses "Three Brothers"
- Swedish Gates
- Ancient fortification wall
- St. Jacob's Church
- Powder Tower
- Bastion Hill
- Freedom Monument
- City chanel
- Kau street
- Liv square
- Cat House
- Large and small guild
- Convent yard
- St. John's Church
- St. George Church
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Riga Old Town
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Riga Old Town
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Private Tour to Jurmala from Riga
- Private Taxi transfer from Jurmala to Riga
- Private Minivan Transfer: Riga City Center to Riga Airport
- Riga 60 Minutes Escape Game
- English Speaking Private Minibus Departure Transfer to Riga Airport
- Full-Day Private Tour to Jurmala, Fisherman Villages and Nature Trails from Riga