Private Walking Tour Of Roman Churches With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket - Rome
OverviewExplore ancient Rome on this private walking tour. Visit seven churches with an art historian guide for insight into Roman history and Christian Rome. After your 2-hour walking tour between the Roman Forum and Arco di Dolabella, enjoy skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill on a self-guided tour. Please plan on taking your walking tour on one day and using your skip-the-line tickets the next day on a self-guided visit.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourSee the archaeological highlights of ancient Rome and examine the Christian history of the city. Your art historian guide will lead you to churches that are rarely visited by tourists. Learn little-known facts about Roman history during your visits to seven churches that each have fascinating tales to tell.
Venture outside the crowded city center to see churches which either date back to the Imperial age or were founded in Medieval times. See three of Rome's parks: Oppian Hill, Caelian Hill, and Villa Celimontana. With your skip-the-line tickets for ancient Rome, you'll be able to appreciate the beauty of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill on the self-guided portion of this tour.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Roman Churches With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
- Entrance fees tothe Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill
- Professional Historian / local expert guide
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Colosseum!
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Roman Churches With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women, you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant