Private Walking Tour Of Ronda
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Ronda on this private 3-hour walking tour. Enjoy this personalized tour with an official tour guide. Explore the citys most iconic monuments and sights like the Arab baths, Old Town Hall, and one of Spains oldest bullfighting rings. You can customize the tour to meet your needs.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour of Ronda begins in a centrally located meeting point in Ronda or at your city center hotel.
Get ready to enjoy Ronda, a city first founded by the Romans as a fortified post.
In Ronda, let your guide be your teacher as they lead you to the most enchanting sites in the city. Among many of the monuments, you can choose to see are:
- The Bridges of Ronda, three bridges spanning the Tajo canyon, named Puente Romano, Puente Viejo and Puente Nuevo
- Theformer Town Hall
- Corrida Goyesca, one of the oldest bullfighting rings in Spain. Entrance included to the bullfighting ring.
- Casa Don Bosco, 20th Century modernist house builded with arab and regional ceramics from where you will be able to enjoy stunning panoramic views. Entrance included in the price of this private tour.
- The Arab Baths, considered to be one of the best preserved in Europe
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Ronda
- Private guide from 3 hours in Ronda
- Entrance to Ronda's bullfighting ring
- Entrance to Casa Don Bosco
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Ronda
- Other Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mild walking during the 3 hour tour. Since it is a private tour, you can stop and rest whenever you wish.
Minimum 2 pax for booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.