Private Walking Tour Of Talinn Old Town - Tallinn
OverviewEnjoy a delightful stroll along the romantic cobblestone streets of the old Town with its charming red roofs and medieval towers.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at your city center hotel or at the port at 9am. Embark on a 2-hour walking tour of Tallinns Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As your guide explains the history and culture of the area, visit the most significant sites of the Lower and Upper Old Town. Enjoy a delightful stroll along romantic, winding cobblestone streets, past charming red-roofed buildings, hidden courtyards, and the best-preserved medieval tower in northern Europe.
In the picturesque Lower Town, admire the fortified medieval town wall with its many towers. Also see the impressive 600-year-old Gothic Town Hall, the Town Hall Square, and the Town Hall Pharmacy, one of the oldest continuously functioning pharmacies in Europe.
The route then brings you to the Upper Town, known as Toompea. Here you can take a look at the elaborately decorated Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the largest Orthodox church in the city, as well as the Houses of Estonian Parliament, and the Dome Church, one of the oldest churches in Estonia. Enjoy the panoramic views from Toompea Hill over the Lower Town and across the rest of the city.
Your private tour concludes with a drop-off back at your city center hotel or the cruise port.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Talinn Old Town
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Talinn Old Town
- Entrance fees/if any
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.