Private Walking Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum - LondonWrite a Review
Make the most of your visit to London and take this private tour to the Victoria and Albert museum (V&A) with a Blue Badge certified guide. This option guarantees you a more personal attention and service from your guide.
You will be led to the most important areas of the museum with a vast and detailed explanation of the pieces and exhibitions it has to offer.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tourThe V&A is the worlds leading museum of art and design; housing a permanent collection of over 2.3 million objects that span over 5,000 years of human creativity. The Museum holds many of the UKs national collections and houses some of the greatest resources for the study of architecture, furniture, fashion, textiles, photography, sculpture, painting, jewellery, glass, ceramics, book arts, Asian art and design, theatre and performance.
The V&A was originally established in 1852, following the enormous success of the Great Exhibition of the previous year. Since its foundation, the Museum and its collections have continued to grow into one of the worlds greatest resources of art and design,housed in one of the finest groups of Victorian buildings in Britain.
Your Blue Badge guide is an official, professional tourist guide of the United Kingdom, recognized by local tourist bodies throughout the UK, and by Visit Britain as one ofBritains official tourist guides.
Your visit will start meeting the guide outside of theMuseum, where you will be provided a brief explanation of the museum; next, youll be taken to the most important expositions. After 1.5 hours of the tour you will have free time to spend it at your own leisure!
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum
- Blue Badge guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Exhibition tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.