OverviewZagreb private walking tour is the best way to discover the most popular attractions of Zagrebs Upper and Lower Town. A friendly local licensed guide will give you a great inside about the life in Zagreb, brief you about the history and culture and get to know you with the local cuisine by taking you to the local market.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour friendly guide can pick you up at your accommodation or you can arrange any meeting point in the city centre. First you will explore the attractions of the Lower Town by visiting the most popular park Zrinjevac, Marsal Tito square, National theatre, Floral square...After getting to the main square is time for the older part of the city, the Upper town, where you will visit the Cathedral. You will have a short break from the history and go to the local market Dolac and learn about the Croatian cuisine. Your next stop is Gradec for which we will need to pass the famous Bloody bridge and Stone gate and on your way see many small old shops. On the st. Mark´s square you will see the Parliament and Government houses and get to learn something about the political situation in the country. Gradec is famous for having many museums so you will pass by some such as the Broken relationship museum and the Naive art. To get back to the Lower town you will use the shortest funicular in the world.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Zagreb
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour Of Zagreb
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.