Private Walking Tour - Palatine Gallery And Boboli Garden Tour (Florence)
OverviewPrivate Palatine Gallery and Boboli Garden TourThe tour will start with the visit of the Palatina Gallery, with an itinerary that recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici. The Galleria Palatina, a private collection of paintings owned by the grand dukes, is displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace. The extraordinary decorations of the Planetary Rooms, designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona, creates an overwhelming effect of frescoes and stucco. It forms a background of the superb exhibition of paintings from the Medici collections, including masterpieces by Raphael, Titian, Rubens and Van Dyck.After that, the guide will lead you to the Boboli Garden, located behind the palace. Originally designed for the Medici, they are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden which later inspired those of many European courts.
Know More about this tour
- Starting Time:9:00 am
- Duration:about3,5 hours
- Availability:every day except Monday
- Language:Any language of your choice
- Meeting Point: Outside the ticket office at Pitti Palace (Pitti Square). The ticket office is on the right side (when you look the entrance your guide will be waiting on the right side with a welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOUR)
- A note on our guides:Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
- After the visit at thePalatina Gallery, the guide will lead you to theBoboli Garden, located behind the palace. Originally designed for the Medici, they are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden which later inspired those of many European courts.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour - Palatine Gallery And Boboli Garden Tour (Florence)
- Private Guided Tour inside the Palatina Gallery and the Boboli Garden (3,5 hrs)
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour - Palatine Gallery And Boboli Garden Tour (Florence)
- Tickets entrance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meet your Guide at Pitti Palace (Pitti square) outside the Ticket office
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch