- Starting Time:9:00 am
- Duration:about3,5 hours
- Availability:every day except Monday
- Language:Any language of your choice
- Meeting Point: Outside the ticket office at Pitti Palace (Pitti Square). The ticket office is on the right side (when you look the entrance your guide will be waiting on the right side with a welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOUR)
- A note on our guides:Our tours are led by professional guides who are licensed by the city of Florence. They are either native speakers or speak the requested language very well.
- After the visit at thePalatina Gallery, the guide will lead you to theBoboli Garden, located behind the palace. Originally designed for the Medici, they are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden which later inspired those of many European courts.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
• Pitti Palace outside the Ticket Office
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Private Palatine Gallery and Boboli Garden Tour
The tour will start with the visit of the Palatina Gallery, with an itinerary that recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici. The Galleria Palatina, a private collection of paintings owned by the grand dukes, is displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace. The extraordinary decorations of the Planetary Rooms, designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona, creates an overwhelming effect of frescoes and stucco. It forms a background of the superb exhibition of paintings from the Medici collections, including masterpieces by Raphael, Titian, Rubens and Van Dyck.
After that, the guide will lead you to the Boboli Garden, located behind the palace. Originally designed for the Medici, they are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden which later inspired those of many European courts.
Know More about this tour
Private Guided Tour inside the Palatina Gallery and the Boboli Garden (3,5 hrs)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Meet your Guide at Pitti Palace (Pitti square) outside the Ticket office
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate