Private Walking Tour: Pokemon Adventure - LondonWrite a Review
Embark on this privateÂ Pokemon Go Adventure. This Pokemon London adventuresÂ aim to increase your Pokemon knowledge via pokestops, hunting specific Pokemon for your pokedex, improving your catching capabilities and increasing your own team gym prestige.
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourJoin a Level 26 Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Gym Leader* on a Pokemon London walk which gives you the best chance of covering a variety of different Pokemon types as well as fruitful Pokestops and iconic London gyms. Our Pokemon London adventuresÂ aim to increase your Pokemon knowledge via pokestops, hunting specific Pokemon for your pokedex, improving your catching capabilities and increasing your own team gym prestige.Â Â
Meet your guide at a central location to start your day. Explore some of London's key landmarks while on the hunt for Pokemon. StartingÂ atÂ the Festival of London's centerpiece, the Southbank Centre, hunt to catch water and psychic Pokemon before moving through Whitehall in the hunt for Poison / Flying Pokemon which have been known to hide there.
Hunt for Pokemon among the real pelicans and squirrels grass, bug and water types lurk of St James's park what shall we find? Â It is optional to end the tour with a gym battle / training session, then bid farewell to your guide. No matter what level you have reached or which team you are a member of, you will enjoy exploring both real and virtual London simultaneously on this unique tour.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Pokemon Adventure
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Pokemon Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.