Private Walking Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia - Barcelona
OverviewOn this private sightseeing half day tour, you will explore the best that this city has to offer - discover the rich history of the city, get acquainted with the most iconic buildings and sites of the city and soak in the breathtaking views from atop Montjuic. Your private tour gives you skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia and includes guided visits to the Gothic Quarter and Montjuic. This tour is a great introduction for first-time visitors. Head straight through the entrance at La Sagrada Familia where your guide will explain all there is to know about one of the city's most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites and its modernist creator - Antoni Gaudi. Enjoy personalized attention, from a professional and friendly guide who will explain the history of the city and how Antoni Gaudi left his mark on it.
Know More about this tour
We will come pick you up in a private vehicle at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona and we will start your private tour in the heart of the city. We will start the tour through the oldest part of the city - the charming Gothic Quarter - a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture.
We'll visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St. James Square. You'll be able to see part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona. - We'll end this portion of the tour with a visit to Santa Maria del Mar church in the Born district and then we'll take a rest and treat you to coffee at a local café. After we'll head over, in a comfortable private vehicle, to Montjuic - site of the 1929 International Exposition and the 1992 Olympic Games and we'll show you one of the best viewpoints to see the city.
From there, we'll continue down to Spain Square and the Eixample district with its impressive modernist buildings and then we'll continue on to Sagrada Familia. Here, you'll learn all about the history and the intriguing mystical symbolism of the Basilica, tour the outside facades that are still under construction and see the incredible interior that will leave you speechless. In addition to a detailed explanation of the facades from your private guide, you will also have premium entrance with audio guide. Here is where the tour ends, in the center of the city. We will take to your hotel or apartment in Barcelona.
Your guide will be available to answer all of your questions - being at the disposal of the group the whole day with personal attention.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia
- Private half day guided tour of Barcelonas highlights
- Walking tour around the Roman and Medieval part of the city
- Complimentary coffee after walking tour
- Skip the line tickets La Sagrada Familia
- Complimentary glass of cava (Catalan champagne)
- Panoramic views of the most beautiful cityscapes from Montjuic
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace