Private Walking Tour To Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Jingshan Park Beihai Park Hutong Area - Beijing
OverviewThis is a majestic walking daily tour in 8 hours! Take the public transport from your hotel to start this exciting day. Morning to visit Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City, climb to the top of the Jinshan Park to have a bird view of the city. After lunch, stroll at the Imperial Garden-Winter Palace for the emperors in the Qing Dynasty and then walk at old alleys in Hutong. Only English speaking guide and entrance ticket fees are included.
Know More about this tour
Depart your hotel between 8:30am, walk or take the public transportation to Tiananmen Square
Visit the largest city center square in the world - Tiananmen Square then to the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. Well spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Forbidden City was the imperial palace from the Ming and Qing Dynasties. For around 500 years , it served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government
The tour route : Forbidden City is divided into two parts. The southern section, or the Outer Court was where the emperor exercised his supreme power over the nation. The northern section, or the Inner Court was where he lived with his royal family.
For the lunch, you can take some fast food, snacks and water by yourself for the lunch, you also can have lunch in the local Chinese restaurant nearby the Jingshan park, but there are not very nicer restaurants nearby, hope you can understand
After lunch, exploring the Jingshan Park, Beijing Park and Hutong area
Jingshan Park, also called Coal Hill, you can climb the top of hill to enjoy the whole view of the Forbidden City. Its worth to climb at a clear day for spectacular views of the Forbidden City and Beijing
Beihai Park-This is considered one of the oldest and best-preserved imperial gardens in the downtown area. Date back 1000 years, its has survived the Liao, Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties and is a perfect example of the ancient Chinese art of garden landscaping. We will leisurely stroll the gardens with plenty of photo opportunities
Exit from the north gate of Beihai Park, we will take you to walk around hutong area nearby the Houhai lake
Walk around Old Beijing Hutong : Hutong is a Mongolian word meaning water well. At nine meters (about 30 feet) wide, it is the name given to a lane or small street that originated during the Yuan Dynasty (12711368). Now they have become representatives of local culture, thus it is the first choice for people who would like to learn about the local history and culture.
After the busy full day tour, take the public transportation back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour To Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Jingshan Park Beihai Park Hutong Area
- English speaking tour guide service fee
- Entrance tickets to the sights
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour To Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Jingshan Park Beihai Park Hutong Area
- Private transportation to the sights
- Meals (lunch & Dinner)
- Gratitude (for good service)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver