Already picturing yourself at the amazing Louvre, the beautiful Palais Garnier or the majestic Eiffel Tower? Visit these stunning highlights and many more during this informative, fun and 100% private tour. And while you wander past the beautiful landmarks youll discover hidden gems along the way too - best of both worlds!
Start your journey of must-sees at the most famous museum in world: Muse du Louvre! Learn all about the history and get contemporary facts on how to plan your personal visit from your local guide. After a short picture break, its time to move on towards even more great monuments such as Palais Royale, the famous Paris Opra and of course: le Tour Eiffel!
But why would you only stick to the main spots when youre with a private local guide who can unveil secret places for you? Hop by an authentic local boulanger for a baguette-tasting crash course, stroll through a marvelous secret shopping passage and enjoy a rooftop view on a terrace only locals know about!
The local hosts are all great storytellers; each one with a different background ranging from history to journalism. They cant wait to share some unique insights and personal anecdotes with you! Want to adjust the route a bit? No problem - your private host can also fully personalize the tour to your preferences and your group's wishes!
This is the plan:
- Meeting point: Station Louvre-Rivoli (Exit Rue de L'Amiral de Coligny)
- Stop 1: Stroll around the square of majestic Muse du Louvre
- Stop 2: Get a glimpse of beautiful Palais Royale
- Stop 3: Taste the famous French baguette at cosy bakery Le Moulin de la Vierge
- Stop 4: Explore a hidden gem: Galerie Vivienne
- Stop 5: Walk by the impressive Paris Opra
- Stop 6: Get a great 360 view over Paris from a rooftop terrace
- Stop 7: Wander around charming Village Royale
- Stop 8: Visit Place de la Concorde
- Stop 9: Hop from Grand Palais to Petit Palais
- Stop 10: Walk on the extravagante Pont Alexandre III
- Stop 11: Stroll along the Seine & Pont de LAlma
- Final Stop: Visit the Jardins du Trocadero and admire outstanding Tour Eiffel