Private Walking Tour With Highlights And Hidden Gems Of ParisWrite a Review
Discover the must-sees of Paris while avoiding the touristy crowds. Go on an easy-going route past the best highlights and hidden gems to enjoy the city during this 4-hour private walking tour. Wander past famous sights such as the Tour Eiffel, the Louvre, and Palais Garnier to discover Paris like a true local.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Already picturing yourself at the amazing Louvre, the beautiful Palais Garnier or the majestic Eiffel Tower? Visit these stunning highlights and many more during this informative, fun and 100% private tour. And while you wander past the beautiful landmarks youâll discover hidden gems along the way too - best of both worlds!
Start your journey of must-sees at the most famous museum in world: MusÃ©e du Louvre! Learn all about the history and get contemporary facts on how to plan your personal visit from your local guide. After a short picture break, itâs time to move on towards even more great monuments such as Palais Royale, the famous Paris OpÃ©ra and of course: le Tour Eiffel!Â
But why would you only stick to the main spots when youâre with a private local guide who can unveil secret places for you? Hop by an authentic local boulanger for a baguette-tasting crash course, stroll through a marvelous secret shopping passage and enjoy a rooftop view on a terrace only locals know about!Â
The local hosts are all great storytellers; each one with a different background ranging from history to journalism. They canât wait to share some unique insights and personal anecdotes with you! Want to adjust the route a bit? No problem - your private host can also fully personalize the tour to your preferences and your group's wishes!Â
This is the plan:
- Meeting point: Station Louvre-Rivoli (Exit Rue de L'Amiral de Coligny)
- Stop 1: Stroll around the square of majestic MusÃ©e du Louvre
- Stop 2: Get a glimpse of beautiful Palais Royale
- Stop 3: Taste the famous French baguette at cosy bakery Le Moulin de la Vierge
- Stop 4: Explore a hidden gem: Galerie Vivienne
- Stop 5: Walk by the impressive Paris OpÃ©ra
- Stop 6: Get a great 360 view over Paris from a rooftop terrace
- Stop 7: Wander around charming Village Royale
- Stop 8: Visit Place de la Concorde
- Stop 9: Hop from Grand Palais to Petit Palais
- Stop 10: Walk on the extravagante Pont Alexandre III
- Stop 11: Stroll along the Seine & Pont de LâAlma
- Final Stop: Visit the Jardins du Trocadero and admire outstanding Tour Eiffel
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour With Highlights And Hidden Gems Of Paris
- See famous highlights, like Louvre, Tour Eiffel and Concorde
- Discover truly hidden gems where only locals go to
- Catch a 360 impressive view over Paris
- Private, personal, and tailored around you
- Get unique stories from your local guide
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour With Highlights And Hidden Gems Of Paris
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.