Private Walking Tour: Xintiandi And Hengshan Road In Shanghai
OverviewExplore Shanghai on this 8-hour walking tour including transport by private vehicle. Walk between Xintiandi and Hengshan Road and observe the lively local life as well as the modern developments. Assisted by a knowledgeable guide, you will learn of the history behind these culturally expressive areas and have time for lunch at a local restaurant at your own expense.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt approximately 9:00am, your private guide will pick you up at your hotel and start the walking from Xintiandi, an urban tourist attraction imbued with the city's historical and cultural legacies. It features a multitude of food and beverages, quirky and unmarked shops, and other retail locations. The area also has various entertainment, cultural, commercial, and residential facilities in rejuvenated old Shikumen. Take a break for lunch before the following half of your tour at a restaurant suggested by your guide, please note the lunch is at your own expense.
Next, step onto Hengshan Road, a street well-known for entertainment and leisure in Shanghai. It is flanked by luxurious parasol trees and dozens of entertainment sites. Hengshan Road has a significant history of being a major street in the former French Concession and as being a main residential pathway. The guide will be more than happy to provide additional background and historical details about this truly notable road.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel around 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Walking Tour: Xintiandi And Hengshan Road In Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Walking Tour: Xintiandi And Hengshan Road In Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao from Shanghai
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession