See the breathtaking mosaics and impressive architecture of the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and tour through the crypt level to see several chapels dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Discover the Saint John Paul II National Shrine and see his blood relic in the chapel there. Explore the moving exhibit, A Gift of Love: The Life of Saint John Paul II. Visit the National Cathedral (the sixth largest cathedral in the world!), which simultaneously tells the Christian and American stories through the art in its interior and architecture. Lastly, explore the Museum of the Bible, which offers a close look at the stories of the Bible and explains the history of the Bible as a piece of writing and a religious object.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:15 pick-up at your lodging point. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Your lodging point or pick-up at Reagan National Airport (DCA)
Return Details :
Your lodging point.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
This is a private tour with private guide via transportation in a 2017 Buick Enclave.
Know More about this tour
- Admission fees, parking fees, private guide, and transportation to and from your lodging point in a 2017 Buick Enclave.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
You Might Also Like
- Capitol Hill and DC Monuments Tour by Electric Cart
- Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour
- Washington DC in One Day: Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Guided Tour of Washington DC
- Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Washington DC Twilight Tour
- International Spy Museum
- Mt Vernon and Old Town Alexandria Day Trip from Washington DC