OverviewEnjoy a private day trip from New York City to Washington, DC with your own private driver-guide and vehicle. Be transported in the roomy comfort of a 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van, with the capacity to accommodate up to six guests. This tour is value add for those who travel a substantial distance to New York City and do not anticipate returning to the region anytime soon. It is a great opportunity to visit two great cities on one trip!
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in the morning from the New York City location of your choice. You will drive 4 hours to Washington, DC, stopping for breakfast along the way. Enjoy sightseeing around Washington, D.C for approximately 8 hours. You will then travel back in the evening, stopping for dinner en route. All of the major sights in Washington will be seen in this one well-organized day, and all admission fees are included in the price of the tour.
In Washington, tour the United States Capitol and Arlington National Cemetery. At Arlington, observe the changing of the guard ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns. Enjoy visits to both the Library of Congress and Supreme Court.
If you are a citizen of the United States and are able to arrange for a tour of the White House through your Senator or Member of Congress, we are happy to accommodate that visit. If not, you will do a White House "walk by."
Throughout the day, you will visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial, World War II Memorial and Jefferson Memorial. You will further see on the tour the National Mall, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museums and various government buildings (i.e., FBI, State Department, Treasury, etc).
On the return trip to New York, you can recline in the comfort of the oversized leather seats of your van and reflect back on your visit of a lifetime.
Inclusions for Private Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicle accommodates up to six passengers
A small amount of walking is involved
At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up location and mobile/cellular telephone number. In addition, if airport or cruise terminal pick up: name of carrier; flight number or ship name.
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.