OverviewExperience fun and exciting water sport activities on this private charter at Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy stunning desert surroundings with the world-famous Hoover Dam as your backdrop as you and your party enjoy a variety of water activities. Choose from water sports such as tubing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and waterskiing, or let go of the rope and try the latest water sport trend, wakesurfing. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, your captain/instructor will be sure youre comfortable and having fun.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Las Vegas (if requested), ride approximately 35-minute to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, the largest reservoir in the US, along the Colorado River. Formed by the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead boasts sandy shorelines, dramatic cliffs and rocky coves, plus a few lively marinas. But the real thrills are out on the water.
As you board your V-Drive wakeboard boat, take in the rustic red cliffs as you shoot across the warm, pristine waters of Lake Mead. Then suit up for hours of fun water activities and excitement with your choice of tubing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, or waterskiing. Try your hand at the latest trend in water sports, wakesurfing. It’s just like surfing in the ocean but the wave never ends! For a watery roller-coaster ride on the lake, hop on a tube, sit back and hang on tight as you zip across the water while taking in the beautiful scenery. Your certified captain/instructor will customize the activities to your preference and the skill level of anyone in your party.
Please note: the price displayed is per person based on 6 passengers for the 2-hour charter. Prices will vary based on duration and number of passengers.
Inclusions for Private Water Sports Package On Lake Mead
- Water sport charter (duration varies based on option selected)
- Certified captain/instructor
- V-drive wakeboard boat
- Boards and tubes
- All safety equipment including life jackets
- Taxes and fuel
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)
Exclusions for Private Water Sports Package On Lake Mead
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink (unless otherwise specified)
- USD10 Lake Mead National Recreation Area entrance fee per person (if hotel pickup and drop-off is requested)
- USD10 Lake Mead National Recreation Area entrance fee per vehicle (if self-drive option is selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to weather conditions. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date/time or refund.
The price displayed is per person based on 6 passengers for the 2-hour charter. Prices will vary based on duration and number of passengers.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from Las Vegas hotels. If you require this service, please advise at the time of booking. There is a USD10 Lake Mead National Recreation Area entrance fee per person (if hotel pickup and drop-off is requested)
If you choose to self-drive, you will be required to pay a USD10 Lake Mead National Recreation Area entrance fee per vehicle.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.