Private: West Coast Wonder Guided Tour From Cape TownWrite a Review
This day trip along the Cape West Coast is truly a photographers dream. The abundant fauna, flora and stunning surrounds entice you to take an easy walk or a short hike in the West Coast National Park. Round off the day with sundowners while marvelling at Table Mountain from Blouberg Beach. It is a tour of relaxation in the unbelievably beautiful gem of the Capes West Coast. Year-round enjoy incredible coastal scenery, while in-season (Aug-Sep) journey into a wonderland of flowers.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Discover immeasurable beauty along the Western Capes West Coast. During Flower Season (Aug Sept) the landscape is covered in a myriad of colours, while year-round the unique countryside offer a contrast between wilderness and ocean. This private tour offers you the flexibility to choose how long you would like to spend in the West Coast National Park, and what you would like to do. There are many short walks and hiking trails; the up-close detail and beauty accompanied by the wonderful scents, will remain with you forever. For lunch, youll have the option to decide between two fantastic restaurants; one within the park, and the other in the seaside town of Langebaan. Feel free to ask your guide for his recommendation. End-off the day sipping delicious sundowners and drinking in the views of Table Mountain and the Mother City from Blouberg Beach.
Arriving at the West Coast National Park, youll have roughly three hours to enjoy the park and its picture-perfect scenery. Explore this bird lovers kingdom situated along the Langebaan lagoons azure waters. The strandveld bursts into a tapestry of wild flowers during spring (Aug-Sept), where you might also spot wildlife, such as ostriches, eland, bontebok, springbok and tortoises. Choose to drive along the scenic routes or hike along the 4.6 kilometre Bakoor trail with views of the Langebaan Lagoon. Starting at the Langebaan gate, and taking you through to the Seeberg View Point which is an ideal place to spot some of the rarer bird species found in the park, including the Curlow Sandpiper, Sanderling, and Knot. Alternatively, the 7 kilometre Geelbek trail take you all the way to the beach.
For lunch (optional extra), choose between staying in the park or moving on to the quaint seaside town of Langebaan. If you would like to remain in the park, dine at Geelbek restaurant, situated in an old Cape Dutch building, offering an array of West Coast traditional delicacies. If you wish to explore a little more, and enjoy a seaside setting, then lunch at Pearlys restaurant in the charming fishing town of Langebaan is a must. Situated on Langebaans main beach, with views of the lagoon, this rustic restaurant offers delicious fresh seafood as well as pizza and pasta.
The journey back to your accommodation in Cape Town is broken-up with a stop for sundowners on Blouberg Beach. This is the ideal place to snap that iconic picture of Cape Town, with Table Mountain as its majestic backdrop. From here you can expect to arrive back early evening.
Inclusions for Private: West Coast Wonder Guided Tour From Cape Town
- Pick-up and drop-off service. These places may be different as long as they are both within 10km from Cape Town City Centre
Transport to tour highlights in licensed and insured vehicle
Qualified local English-speaking tour guide
West Coast National Park Entrance Fee
Sundowner in Blouberg
Exclusions for Private: West Coast Wonder Guided Tour From Cape Town
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Must be 18 years and older for wine tasting
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wine tasting or wine pairings are not included for kids under the legal drinking age of 18 years. Meals and drinks for children are for the adult’s account.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.