Private Wine And Bike Combo Full-Day Tour With Lunch
OverviewEmbark on an unforgettable full-day private tour of a 1,500 acre estate and winery in Santiago de Chile. The tourincludes wine tastings and lunch atthe winery restaurant. You'll also have the opportunity to bike through the vineyardand learn from experts aboutthe art of wine-making.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- A la carte lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up in a private car or van at your hotel, apartment or any other place in Santiago around 9:00am.
During the drive into the estate, you'll see miles and miles of vine varieties and centenary forests teeming with native plants and trees, as well as irrigation ponds filled with aquatic birds. The hills on the grounds are full of history, including footprints fromthe Inca empire.
Upon arriving at the estate, you'll get to explore the 1,500 acre, private estate by mountain bike. You and your group will cycle through the grounds and encountervineyard workers doing the tasks of each season from planting to managing weeds to harvesting. There are biking routes with different levels of difficulty that you are able to choose in advance, so you will be able tofully enjoy the bike tour according to your preferences and physical condition.
After the bike tour, you will return to the winery facilities where a wine expert will show you the wine elaboration process: harvesting, selection, pressing, fermentation, aging and bottling. The expert will give you a comprehensive overview of Chilean wines as a whole and will tell you about the peculiarities that make the Maipo Valley wines so excellent. You will be able sample a premium oil and at least three different wines.
Then, you will enjoy an a la carte lunch at the Italian Chilean restaurant, Zinfandel, a gastronomic experience that also takes place inside the Terramater winery estate. A sample menu might include: Mediterranean salad, pumpkin cream or marinaste fish; a cup of wine; a main course: free choice of pasta and different sauces; free choice of dessert, coffee and tea.
Before you leave, you can visit the TerraMater wine and deli shop. The shop offers avariety of local products and a representation of pastas and sauces imported from Italy.
Your driver will drop you off at your hotel or other accommodation in Santiago de Chile between8:00 and 8:30 pm.
Inclusions for Private Wine And Bike Combo Full-Day Tour With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water and snacks
- Wine tasting
- Driver guide
- Vineyard guide
- Wine tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Private Wine And Bike Combo Full-Day Tour With Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
This tour is not wheelchair accessible
We recommend you to wear comfortable sportswear
Personal food or drinks are not allowed
Photography is allowed and recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.