Private Wine Tasting Tour Of Ronda From MarbellaWrite a Review
Marbella in Style delivers this full day private tour from Marbella to Ronda which is the perfect occasion to discover this unique city located in the Serrania de Ronda. The tour begins with a typical Andalusian breakfast that will take you to visit two different family wineries where you will also have the pleasure of tasting its spectacular gastronomy by a typical rondeño lunch and savoring delicious local wines elaborated in two different local wineries.
After lunch we have time enough to continue exploring Ronda accompanied by our local guide, we will take a stroll through the city where you will meet the lively old centre, be impressed by its magnificent Puente Nuevo and have the chance to visit also the oldest bullring in Spain, and one of the oldest in the world.
- Traditional breakfast.
- Visit two different wine cellars with wine tasting included and traditional rondeño lunch in one of them.
Know More about this tour
Learn from expert sommeliers the art of wine growing in Ronda while tasting one of the most characteristic designation of origin in Spain. This ancient tradition that was first introduced by the Phoenicians around the Mediterranean shores in the 2nd century BC, has now become a whole reputed industry known for the quality and artisanal production of its wines.
This private tour of Ronda from Marbella delivered by Marbella in Style is an experience full of history, traditions and spectacular tastes. You will visit two different boutique wineries with a unique passion for winemaking and will learn from expert sommeliers and winemakers the whole process of wine production while enjoying a traditional home-made lunch in one of those local vineyards. From ecological production, the understanding of nature and the use of new technology, this wine tour is a truly unique experience.
You will also have time to discover Ronda`s downtown, its white washed buildings and houses, traditional stores as well as the impressing Puente Nuevo (New Bridge), built in 1751. Furthermore, you will have the chance to visit Ronda's Plaza de Toros, inaugurated in 1785, one of the oldest bullrings in the world.
Inclusions for Private Wine Tasting Tour Of Ronda From Marbella
- Traditional breakfast.
- Private pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Wine Tasting Tour Of Ronda From Marbella
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.