Private Winery Tour With Wine Tasting And Lunch Plus Great Wall Visit - Beijing
OverviewChina becomes biggest market for red wine, with 1.86bn bottles sold in 2013. Besides importing red wine from other countries, China also produces very good quality red wine. This unique private day tour will take you to famous Chateau SunGod GreatWall in Chacheng, Hebeiprovince (about 122km away from downtown Beijing), and you will enjoy your lunch and wine tasting there. In addition, you will choose one out of three Great Wall sections to visit based on your interest, and they are Badaling, Juyongguan, or Badaling Remnant Great Wall. Private guide and transfer services are all included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 8:00am, and take you direct to the Great Wall section that you wish to visit (1.5 hour driving distance). As your guide will tell you the difference between the three sections of the Great Wall on the road, and you can see which one you want to visit the most on this day.
Please choose from one of the following:
- Badaling Great Wall
- Juyongguan Great Wall
- Badaling Remnant Great Wall
Upon arrival, your guide will hike the Wall with you, and you will spend about 2 hours there to enjoy the view and surrounding as well as to take some nice photos. You also have option to take cable car up and down (at your own cost).
After amazing Great Wall tour, continue heading towards Chateau SunGod GreatWall, the most famous winery of China (1 hour driving distance from the Wall). You will enjoy delicious lunch there followed by a Red Wine Museum tour and a wine tasting session (taste 4 different kinds of red wine). Feel free to purchase a bottle of wine if you like so that you can share the most famous and poplar Chinese red wine with your family and friends back home.
When the entire tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Private Winery Tour With Wine Tasting And Lunch Plus Great Wall Visit
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting (4 different types)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to the Great Wall
Exclusions for Private Winery Tour With Wine Tasting And Lunch Plus Great Wall Visit
- Cable car at the Great Wall
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Minimum age for wine tasting is 18
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum