Private Wohushan Wild Great Wall Hiking Tour With Picnic - Beijing
OverviewHike the wild parts of the Great Wall at Wohushan Section, and enjoy a picnic on the broken wall. It earns its reputation for precipitous mountain ridges shaped like a crouching tiger. Wohushan is ideal for hiking and photography along with jaw-dropping views down the valley, with 134 watchtowers of various sizes and shapes dotted on the deteriorating wall, providing a desolate scene. Personal tour guide, private hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAt 7:30am, your tour guide, driver and car will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Wohushan section of the Great Wall, which is 150 km from Beijing city center.
Around 10:30, you will reach the foot of Wohushan and start the hiking. Wohushan Great Wall spans a total length of 5 km, at an altitude of 665 meters. The climbing is challenging at some places but the level of danger is reasonable.
It takes 4-5 hours to reach the top and back. Scenery along the way is totally worth the effort. Enjoy picnic lunch (pre-packed lunch box with 1 sandwich, 1 fruit, 1 dessert, 1 chocolate, 1 bottle of water and 1 bottle of juice) while on the wall.
After the tour, return to your hotel at around 18:00.
Inclusions for Private Wohushan Wild Great Wall Hiking Tour With Picnic
- Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission ticket to Wohushan Great Wall
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Wohushan Wild Great Wall Hiking Tour With Picnic
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing