Private Wooden Boat Trip On The Tonle Sap - Phnom Penh
OverviewPrivate wooden boat trip on Tonle Sap, View Mosques, Pagodas and Temples, Koh Chen Village.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourOn this day tour you will hop on a private wooden boat and embark on an interesting journey to Tonle Sap River, considered Cambodias lifeline.
Learn more about Cambodia as this part of the country is not frequented by foreigners due to its limited accessibility. Enjoy a river cruise will made exciting by viewing colorful floating houses and lively fishing stations. Also, get a glimpses of mosques, pagodas, and Chinese temples along the way.
Take a brief detour to the village of Koh Chen where you will see the locals produce silver and copper ornamental products. These pieces of jewelry are significant components of marriage and traditional Khmer ceremonies.
Spend the rest of your day at your own convenience and have a good nights rest at Phnom Penh.
Inclusions for Private Wooden Boat Trip On The Tonle Sap
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat Ride along Tonle Sap River to Koh Chen
- Experienced and skilled English Speaking Guide
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- Mineral water & 2 cold towels per person per day
Exclusions for Private Wooden Boat Trip On The Tonle Sap
- Meals and drinks beverages and other mealsnot indicated as included
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable Walking Shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Phnom Penh Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Phnom Penh Hop On Hop Off
- Killing Fields and Prison S21 Tour
- Sunset Cruise with Optional Buffet Dinner from Phnom Penh
- Half-Day Tuol Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek Killing Fields
- Traditional Dance Show
- Half-Day Phnom Penh Spa Package Including Round-Trip Hotel Transfers
- Sunset Cruise on the Mekong River from Phnom Penh