Private Xi'an Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Ancient City Wall - Xian
OverviewXi'an is known for Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses which is a buried army of more than 7,000 life size terra cotta soldiers which was designed as the guardian troops of the the grand tomb of Emperor Qin Shihuang, moreover, the Xi'an ancient city wall is an another must-see for everyone experiencing Xi'an.
Know More about this tourThe English speaking tour guide and driver will hold client's name logo and pick you up from your central located Xi'an's hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning, and transfer you to the impressive Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the 8th great Wonder of the world, which is located 1.6 km east of the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor and is constructed on the site of its findings. In September, 1979, the building of Pit 1 was completed. The museum was opened to the public and broad on October 1st in the same year. Terracotta Army is well-known for its magnificence and high artistic and technical level. Terra Cotta Figures which were based on the real life experience have a high value in the history of art.
Then have Chinese lunch at a local restaurant after exploring the Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Then you will go to the splendid Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the most impressive and best preserved ancient city wall in China. Stroll along the city wall and enjoy the landscape of Xi'an. Finally you will be sent back to your Xi'an's hotel.
Inclusions for Private Xi'an Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Ancient City Wall
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Xi'an Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Ancient City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine