Private Xi'an Full Day Tour - XianWrite a Review
OverviewOn this private Xi'an full day tour, you are going to enjoy marvelous Chinese architecture from all aspects. The city of Xian offers travelers many attractions with historical importance in both Chinese and world history.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAfter you are picked up from your downtown Xi'an hotel at 9 o'clock in the morning, your private guide will accompany you to visit the Ancient City Wall, a landmark of Xi'an. You may walk or bike near the city wall at your own expense to see the views of the city. Then, you will step onto the bell tower which is the best and most well-preserved wooden bell tower in China. The tower is a colorful and dramatic masterpiece of Ming Dynasty style architecture.
Continue on to visit the Great Mosque and explore the Muslim Quarter. All shops and restaurants on the street are operated by Muslims, and food and souvenir stalls line up along narrow alleys. Your private guide will make suggestions of local restaurants to you according to your preferences where you will have lunch at your own expense.
After lunch break, you will visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which is one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China built to store precious Buddhist scriptures. You will be guided through the gardens by the pagoda as well as the biggest fountain square. Take your time to explore the area before your guide drop you off at your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Xi'an Full Day Tour
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Xi'an Full Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Optional Bike rental expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.