Private Xi'an Night Tour Including Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show & Dumpling Banquet - Xian
OverviewSpend amazing night trip to Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show & dumpling banquet from Xi'an, stayed at the legendary Tang Dynasty Palace, and 4-hour night performance provides impressive traditional Chinese music and dancing show, and you will have dinner before the show. Private vehicle service is provided.
Know More about this tourThis night tour starts on 6:00pm in the evening from your most central located xi'an's hotel lobby, then accompany you to enjoy an amazing evening of the Dumpling Banquet and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show by private van, Dumpling Banquet dinner starts at around 6:50pm and the Music & Dance Show starts at 8:00pm and ends around 9:00pm, well city of Xi'an is regarded as the home of the amazing dumpling tradition
The show is composed of a wonderful performance of the ancient music and dance, which is a must during your trip in Xian. And the Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) was the most impressive and glorious of all. The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is an splendid exponent of this ancient prosperous society, presenting lots of interesting historical stories to audiences, such as the story of the Monkey King's master - Monk Xuanzang, at the end of the show, our Chinese driver will escort you back to your hotel by private vehicle .
Inclusions for Private Xi'an Night Tour Including Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show & Dumpling Banquet
- Dumpling Dinner
- Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show tickets charge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Xi'an Night Tour Including Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show & Dumpling Banquet
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Dress code is smart casual
Please note: Your hotel must be located within 2nd ring road of xi'an downtown area, otherwise group tour guide and bus can not pick you up if your hotel is located outside of second ring road of xi'an .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine