Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Beijing: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Plunge into the rich history and culture of Xian as our private Xian trip takes you to explore all the legendary landmarks of this old city. See the awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors and Horses and hear about the life stories of China's First Emperor. Then enjoy your tour in the old city center - ascend the ancient City Wall, visit the Chinese style Great Mosque and taste local famous food in Muslim Street. You will have a fulfilling Xian sightseeing experience absolutely, complete with convenient airport transfers.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Please arrange your own transportation to the airport of Beijing and take the flight we booked for you to Xian. Upon arrival, you will be picked up at the airport, and then embark today's sightseeing in the renowned historical city.
Your driver and guide will take you to visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, which is considered to be the greatest archaeological discovery of the 20th century. You will be astounded by the scale of this huge underground army as well as the life-sized terracotta warriors, horses and chariots that has guarded the mausoleum of China's First Emperor for over 2,200 years.
After the visit of Terracotta Army, drive back to downtown to explore the Xian City Wall, the most complete city fortification that has survived in China. Enjoy a nice walk on the wall and absorb interesting facts of its magnificent structures from your guide. You can get a unique perspective of the ancient and modern faces of Xian on the top.
Continue your trip to the Great Mosque, one of the oldest and best-preserved mosques in China, depicting a fascinating blend of Chinese and Islamic influences. Consisting of a series of courtyards, pavilions, landscaped gardens and a grand prayer hall that can holds 1,000 people, there is definitely a lot history and beauty for you to admire. And you might also encounter the prayer time and see local Muslim men come together and pray.
Step outside the mosque, you will come across the buzzing Muslim Street filled with loads of souvenir shops and authentic fine eateries selling a dazzling array of snacks. Full of vibe, color and mouthwatering smells, the street is well worth a stroll and makes for a memorable experience in Xian.
When the tour comes to end, your driver and guide will escort you to the airport, and you will fly to Beijing. End of your Xian trip.
Inclusions for Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Beijing: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Economy flights of Beijing/Xian/Beijing
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup & see off
Exclusions for Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Beijing: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide us your passport name & number, and the country at time of booking
Please apply for your China Visa before your tour begins
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- 2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour of Terracotta Army and City Sightseeing
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- 1 Day Xian CultureTour with All Entrance Fee