Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Shanghai: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Take in all Xi’an’s most famous attractions in a full day trip from Shanghai by air, during which you will delve into Xian's rich and impressive past. The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses and ancient City Wall are undoubtedly the highlights of your tour. And for sure, you will not miss the chance to soak in the local Muslim life at the Muslim Street, satisfy your palate with yummy local snacks, and admire the Great Mosque architecturally built in traditional Chinese style. Round way flights from Shanghai is included in the tour.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Please arrange your own transportation to the airport of Shanghai and take the flight we booked for you to Xian. Upon arrival, you will be picked up at the airport and then kick off your exploration today in this ancient capital city.
Hop on the comfortable coach, you will firstly head to the famous Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Famed as the Eighth Wonder of the World, this enormous terracotta army, which was built over 2,200 years ago to protect Qin Shi Huang in his afterlife, has been on many world travellers’ tour list. It is awe-inspiring to finally see these life-sized warriors, each with different expressions and even hairstyles.
After that, visit the remarkably-preserved City Wall in downtown. Built in the 14th century during the Ming dynasty, the 14-kilomterter-long wall has witnessed the vicissitudes of Xian for more than 600 years. Strolling or biking on the wall will surely enrich your knowledge of this ancient capital, with different views of the city taking in all the way.
Later you will head to the Great Mosque, the oldest and largest Islamic mosque in Xian which still serves as a major place of worship for local Muslim men as it is a male Mosque. Enjoy a peaceful time there as you explore a series of courtyards, old buildings and intricate Islamic artworks. It is also interesting to see the merging of Chinese and Muslim culture in this well-preserved mosque.
Then it’s time for an exciting experience in the buzzing Muslim Street. Walking along the narrow alleys, you will see hundreds of quaint shops and vendors hawking a variety of food and handicrafts. The architectures on both sides are also fascinating, wonderfully fusing Chinese and Islamic style.
At the end of the day, your guide and driver will transfer you to the airport and you will take your flight to Shanghai. Your memorable Xian tour ends here.
Inclusions for Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Shanghai: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Economy flights of Shanghai/Xian/Shanghai
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup & see off
Exclusions for Private Xian Day Tour Including Round Way Flights From Shanghai: Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses- Xian City Wall - The Great Mosque
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide us your passport name & number, and the country at time of booking
Please apply for your China Visa before your tour begins
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour
- 2-Hour Xi'an-at-Night Private Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour