Private Xian Yellow River Tour To Hukou Waterfalls
OverviewHukou Waterfall is the 2nd largest waterfall in China and the largest yellow waterfall in the world. It takes around 4 hours driving northwards from Xian and you will see the marvelous waterfall group. From May to October you will see the roaring waterfall, in winter and early spring, you will see the calm glacier fall. No matter what time you goyou will be astounded by its unique desolate and power beauty. All the entrance tickets to the sights, lunch and private English speaking tour guide & transportation are all inclusive in this full day tour!
Know More about this tourYour private guide and driver will meet you in hotel lobby around 07:00, 3~4 hour drive to Houkou water fall.
Chinese call the Yellow River the Mother River, as the river flows downstream to the various provinces to provide irrigation for the paddy fields and farms, which feeding millions of people.
This is a must-see for those visiting the Shaanxi province for nature site of China. The brown and muddy water of the Yellow River pours down like from the nozzle of a teapot, hence its name Hukou (teapot nozzle).. Water rushes down in huge bursts, throwing up beautiful water splashes. Then the roar of the waterfall echoes from the cave and adds to the sensational experience.
Special lunch will be provide after water fall stop, You will try Yellow river side people daily meal and visit Northern Chinese living dwelling cave house(if time permit), then take another 3~4 hour drive back Xian downtown hotel.
Inclusions for Private Xian Yellow River Tour To Hukou Waterfalls
- Professional English speaking guide
- Private car and driver
- Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for Private Xian Yellow River Tour To Hukou Waterfalls
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine