Private Yangon Sightseeing Walking Tour Including LunchWrite a Review
Discover the enigmatic of Burma and learn some history of the heritages architectures with our professional English speaking local guide. Visit to world famous Shwedagon Pagoda, Chuak Htat Gyi reclining Buddha image, Sule Pagoda, meet with locals and the touch of Myanmar culture. Lunch and round-trip hotel transfer is included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourOur guide will pick you up from your hotel around 7:30am by an air-conditioned vehicle and head to Sule Pagoda, located in the center of Yangon. There are four entrances to the pagoda and it is close by the attractive colonial style buildings of the city. Be amazed by its beauty and spiritual auras. We wander around this area observing locals crossing the street to get to the pagoda and some Buddhists buying small plates of corn to feed the pigeons. We will walk pass many interesting colonial buildings such as the former Supreme Court, Emmanuel Baptist Church, City Hall, Bengali Sunni Jameh Mosque, Maha Bandula Park and the Independence Monument. Take some beautiful photos for unforgettable memories before we proceed to next spots.
Continue our walking tour down the road, we will reach at the 5 star classical Strand Hotel built by British in 1901, British Embassy, and heritage architectures, such as Post Office building, the minister’s office and St. Mary Cathedral. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we head to the 72 meters long reclining Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda built in 1908 and monasteries around pagoda, Botahtaung Pagoda. You can enter the pagoda and pay obeisance the repository of relics.
Next, you will be taken to the 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda which is a land mark of Yangon and one of the main tourist attraction place. Explore on the platform around the Shwedagon pagoda and learn about the culture, architecture design of ancient Myanmar people while enjoying amazing view here.
In the evening, walk along the stairway at pagoda and observe local stalls selling local produces such as bells, Buddha States, rosary, candlesticks, joss sticks, and historical books of Pagoda, flowers to the pilgrimage and fortune- tellers. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Private Yangon Sightseeing Walking Tour Including Lunch
- Walking tour with local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Yangon Sightseeing Walking Tour Including Lunch
- Soft drinks and beverage
- Personal expenses such as gifts, souvenirs
- Items and services not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommand to wear the short skirts and short pants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.