Private York Christmas Walking Tour
OverviewLet your own private guide take you around the world famous city of York, which is at its most beautiful during the Christmas season. Yourbespoke tour will include visiting some of the key sites of the city, in addition to a number of our hidden gems usually missed by tourists, with your well informed and friendly guides.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYork is world famous for its 2,000-year-old history, and there is no better time to visit than during the Christmas holidays, when the city takes on an atmosphere all of its own. Join your private guide on a personalised and bespoke tour visiting some of the key sites of the city, in addition to a number of our hidden gems usually missed by tourists. This tour includes a specific focus on the Christmas season, and can include a drop off for some mulled wine along the way (availability/tour route allowing).
This is a truly personalised tour to fit around you and your schedule. You can be met at your hotel or in town at a place of your choosing, at a time to suit you. It's just you and the tour guide - no big groups to tag along with or time schedules to keep, so you can really get a full experience of the city with your own personal guide. Your guides can even arrange coffee/food along the way at some of York's very best food and drink establishments (own expense).
Inclusions for Private York Christmas Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Private guide
Exclusions for Private York Christmas Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- York Cycling Tours
- An Afternoon & Evening in the Moors
- Haworth, The Famous Ilkley Moor and Bolton Abbey
- Robin Hood Bay, Whitby and the North York Moors
- Full-Day Yorkshire Dales Tour from York in Summer
- Castle Howard and Fountains Abbey day trip from York
- The Castle Howard Tour
- Helmsley, Rievaulx Abbey, and North York Moors half-day tour from York