Private Zagreb Bike Tour
OverviewBlue Bike Zagreb is the first and longest operating bike tour provider in Zagreb. We believe the success lies in a fact that we treat every single guest as our potential best friend. Doing bike tours in Zagreb since 2010 we collect quite a huge number of good friends from all over the world. Even our non-private tours guests are entertained with the most poignant, fascinating and often downright absurd Zagreb stories, while our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between sites fun and undemanding. So just imagine what a Private tour looks like! Just you (& your friends/family/colleagues?), your guide and Zagreb. You won't feel as a visitor, a stranger, but will feel deeply soaked into our culture and customs. To validate that, we'll end up with a coffee - a typical Zagreb local's habit.
Know More about this tourMeeting spot for all our tours is in our centrally located office at the main city square, which will be the starting point of your lovely adventure. From here, we will venture through the Lower Town and Upper Town of Zagreb, visiting our national Theater, Parliament and Government house, discovering Zagreb's green horseshoe, learning why we have a "big bang" every day at noon, what's so bloody about Bloody Bridge and who is stoned at the Stone Gate. At any moment we can turn, stop, go somewhere differently if you feel like - this tour is actually designed by you, customized to best fit your interests and preferences.
Inclusions for Private Zagreb Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Trakoscan Castle & Varazdin from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ljubljana and Bled - Small Group Day Tour from Zagreb
- Experience Plitvice lakes tour
- 3 Days for 3 NPs Plitvice-North Velebit-Paklenica
- Plitvice lakes semi private tour from Zagreb
- Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
- Zagreb Urban Kayaking Tour